What is the cost of an EBL course?
The deposit to hold your spot is $500. The remaining balance is due 7 days before the course date. The total course price is between $1000-$1200 which depends on the kit you choose. Deposits and courses and non refundable.
What will I learn in an EBL Classic course?
- Knowledge on full sets, fills, and removal
- In depth Product knowledge
- How to choose the right eye design for your client
- How to determine your clients desired look
- Client aftercare
- Caring for irritations
- Safety and Sanitation
- EBL Eye pad and tapping Tricks
- Shedding Cycle
- Consent Forms
All of this information is in a Manual that you get to take home with you at the end of the course!
What are the benefits of training with EBL Lashes?
A few of the advantages of training with EBL lashes include the following:
- You are learning the methods and techniques from and EBL Certified Trainer, Molly Hollinshed.
- Our class sizes are small, leaving lots of one on one time
- When you leave our training, you will have all the knowledge you need to start working on your own clients and charging full price for your services.
- You are offered the oppurtunity to buy all future products at 10% off
- You are always welcomed to come back for free refresher courses
- Gain the confidence needed to be the best by knowing that you are learning from a world-renowned and loved brand.
- Upon completion of this course, you are a part of the #ebllashes community and will receive continued support to be the very best.
What do I need for training?
You will need 2 models
17212 Van Wagoner Road
Springlake Michigan 49456
In most states you must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician to legally do eyelash extensions. Please check with your state board of licensing to confirm with your state laws.
Large Kit1 large beauty case
1 nano mister
100 mascara wands
1 gel remover
1 jade stone
20 Pairs of collagen eye pads
1 pair of tweezers
1 surgical tape
6 lash trays
Former students of this course can take it again for FREE if they are interested in learning about the latest techniques and products of eyelash extensions. Refresher courses are $500 for non EBL certified students (student must provide certificate) and a kit is not included.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.