What will I learn in an EBL Classic course?
- Knowledge on full sets, fills, and removal
- In depth product knowledge
- How to choose the right eye design for your client
- How to determine your clients desired look
- Client aftercare
- Caring for irritations
- Safety and Sanitation
- EBL eye pad and taping tricks
- Shedding Cycle
- Consent Forms
- Social Media
All of this information is in a Manual that you get to take home with you at the end of the course!
What are the benefits of training with EBL Lashes?
A few of the advantages of training with EBL lashes include the following:
- You are learning the methods and techniques of an award winning eyelash artist! Lindy Williams won the 3rd place award in the Lash Wars contest in Las Vegas.
- Our class sizes are small, leaving lots of one on one time
- When you leave our training, you will have all the knowledge you need to start working on your own clients and charging full price for your services.
- You are offered the opportunity to buy all future products at 10% off
- You are always welcomed to come back for free refresher courses
- Gain the confidence needed to be the best by knowing that you are learning from a world-renowned and loved brand.
- Upon completion of this course, you are a part of the #ebllashes community and will receive continued support to be the very best.
What do I need for training?
You will need 2 models
What is the cost of an EBL course?
The deposit to hold your spot is $500. The remaining balance is due 7 days before the course date. The total course price is between $1000-$1200 which depends on the kit you choose. Deposits and courses are non refundable. Lunch is included on Day 1 of class.
In most states you must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician to legally do eyelash extensions. Please check with your state board of licensing to confirm with your state laws.
Large Kit1 large beauty case
1 nano mister
100 mascara wands
1 gel remover
200 micro swabs
1 jade stone
20 Pairs of collagen eye pads
1 pair of tweezers
1 surgical tape
6 lash trays
1350 W 200 S #1
Former students of this course can take it again for FREE if they are interested in learning about the latest techniques and products of eyelash extensions. Refresher courses are $500 for non EBL certified students (student must provide certificate) and a kit is not included.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.