What will I learn in an EBL Classic Course?
- Knowledge on eyelash full sets, lash fills, and removal
- In depth Eyelash Extension Product knowledge
- How to choose the right eye design for your client
- How to determine your clients desired look
- Client aftercare
- Caring for irritations
- Safety and Sanitation
- EBL Eye Pad and Tapping Tricks (this is crucial)
- Shedding Cycle
- Advertising and Social Media Tips
- Consent Forms
- Upon leaving the course you will have all the knowledge you need to start your lash career!
All of this information is in a Manual that you get to take home with you at the end of the course!
What are the benefits of training with EBL Lashes?
A few of the advantages of training with EBL lashes include the following:
- You are learning the methods and techniques from and EBL Certified Educator, Molly Hollinshed. She has 7+ years of experience in Education.
- Receive our online Education Program as well! So technically two trainings in one!
- Our class sizes are small, leaving lots of one on one time to answer your questions.
- When you leave our training, you will have all the knowledge you need to start working on your own clients and charging full price for your services.
- You are offered the oppurtunity to buy all future products at 10% off
- You are always welcomed to come back for free refresher courses
- Gain the confidence needed to be the best by knowing that you are learning from a world-renowned and loved brand.
- Upon completion of this course, you are a part of the #ebllashes community and will receive continued support to be the very best.
- Sign Up Now!
What is the cost of an EBL course?
The deposit to hold your spot is $500. The remaining balance is due 7 days before the course date. The total course price is between $1100-$1300 which depends on the kit you choose. Deposits and courses and non refundable. Questions? Please email us email@example.com
What do I need for training?
- You will need 2 models that have no lash extensions on.
21907 64th Ave W Suite 350
Products that are included in the kit:
Large Kit1 large beauty case
1 nano mister
100 mascara wands
1 gel remover
1 jade stone
20 Pairs of collagen eye pads
1 pair of tweezers
1 surgical tape
6 lash trays
*Former students of this course can take it again for FREE if they are interested in learning about the latest techniques and products of eyelash extensions. Refresher courses are $500 for non EBL certified students (student must provide certificate) and a kit is not included.
In most states you must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician to legally do eyelash extensions. Please check with your state board of licensing to confirm with your state laws.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.