Step-by-Step Instructions on Classic Eyelash Extension Application
Here at EBL, we strive to provide the best services, products, and training to make sure clients everywhere are getting the best look and care for their eyelashes. Stay updated on how to apply individual eyelash extensions by following these step-by-step eyelash extension instructions:
LASH EXTENSION INSTRUCTIONS PREP STEPS 1-8:
- Have your client sign a waiver.
- Determine your client’s desired look.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Apply eye pads, checking to make sure your client’s eyes can fully close. Also make sure the eye pads are not in their eyes.
- Use tape on the lower lashes to ensure security, if needed.
- Apply the primer with micro swabs.
- Shake your glue for 60 seconds, and after a good shake, put a pea-sized portion on your Jade Stone. Put a fresh dot of glue down every 20-30 minutes.
- Make sure your tweezers are completely clean for application.
EYELASH EXTENSION APPLICATION STEPS 9-19:
- Using your tweezers, separate one eyelash at a time. Do NOT apply more than one eyelash extension to one natural lash.
- Pick up a lash, dip it in glue, and apply it to the natural lash. Use one very small bead of glue on the extension.
- If you are a beginner, alternate between the eyes every 2-3 lash applications.
- Throughout the application, use a mascara wand to brush the extensions.
- A full set of eyelash extensions per eye is an average of 60-125 lashes, or 95-99% of the natural lashes covered.
- Alternate until the set is complete on each eye.
- Separate lashes that are stuck together or to the eye pad with the tweezers and wands.
- Using Nano Mister, cure the lashes.
- Apply a sealer.
- Remove the tape and eye pads while their eyes are still closed.
- Help the client slowly open their eyes.
Your client’s new set of eyelash extensions are set, and the lash extension application is complete! Be sure to explain extension aftercare to them. If taken care of properly, their new lashes will last up to 4-6 weeks, and they will need refills every 2-3 weeks. To purchase more products or get more information on eyelash extension application, go to www.extensionsbylindy.com today!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.